Annual funding opportunities are available for Student Chapter Affiliated Clubs (SCACs)* with the following criteria:
- The event is aimed to advance the biomedical/ bioscience/ bioengineering profession through academic or social activities.
- The event is a collaborative effort between different student groups intra/inter-institutions.
- The event is open to all BES Student Chapter members.
- Within a financial year (August – June), each group can apply for a maximum of 2 times – provided the collaborators are from different institution(s)
- Proposal is submitted to Student Chapter Advisory Board (SCAB: email@example.com) for considerations at least 6 weeks before the event.
* To form an affiliation with BES-SC, please check this page
Download the the proposal application form